Deepin System Updates (2017.09.15)
Updated PulseAudio to Version 10.0
- Supported more hardware, now AirPlay hardware supported;
- Newly inserted USB sound card or connected Bluetooth device, the system will give priority to selecting them as the default without manual settings by users;
- Improved memory function for hot-swap device configuration;
- Supported GNU Hurd kernel;
- Supported 32-bit applications on 64-bit system in padsp.
Fixed System and Application Bugs
- Deep Security Update Fix Bluetooth Protocol Critical Vulnerability BlueBorne (CVE-2017-1000250);
- Synaptics configuration file back to the previous version, to solve part of the specific model of touchpad can not be use;
- Update Firefox, Chrome, Opera corresponding Flash plug-in package to 22.214.171.124 version;
- Update Deepin-Wine dependent dependency software (libjpeg9, gstreamer1.0, libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0) to the latest version;
- Fix the problem about system update log in the control center can not display.