Deepin-wine updated to version 2.18-5~rc6:
- Supported QQ remote assistance;
- Fixed the issue that several windows did not appear in the front after clicking;
- Fixed the strong focus problem of QQ new message, which resulted in input interruption;
- Fixed the issue that you had to click many times in QQ password box to enter the password;
- Fixed the issue that two WeChat windows appeared when dragging, and there was a black border
after disabled window effect;
- Fixed the issue that the search result window of WeChat for Enterprise did not appear in the front;
- Fixed the issue that 3D window effect collapsed in some conditions in WeChat;
- Supported adding system shortcuts for WeChat, for example, open Deepin Terminal and execute
the following command to add the shortcut:
/opt/deepinwine/tools/add_hotkeys "Open WeChat" " w WeChat" "<Control><Alt>W"
- Fixed the issue that the @ window did not display after WeChat restored from the minimized window.
- Supported pasting the files from wine applications into Deepin File Manager;
- Supported pasting the files from Deepin File Manager into WeChat;
Flatpak updated to version 0.11.3.p1-3:
- Fixed the issue that the image can not be opened by double clicking.
Fcitx updated to version 1:184.108.40.206-1deepin:
- Updated upstream to fix the problem that input method cannot be used in Flatpak apps.