Now Deepin Boot Maker version 1.0 is released officially！ Part of its functions are improved and some bugs are fixed in this version, and so software functions have been enhanced and the operation has become easier.
The updated functions are as follows:
- The interface of the software has been changed. The new interface is clearer, and all features are clear at a glance.
- The procedures of updating are described with written words, which is more standard and easier to understand. Meanwhile it officially supports more than 20 kinds of languages.
- The formatting function has been enhanced and the success rate of making a boot disk has been improved.
- The interacting details of the software have been adjusted, which gives users better operating experience.
Currently Deepin 2014 and its later versions are supported. The following dependencies are needed to run it normally. Please execute in the terminal:
sudo apt-get install p7zip-full mtools
Click here to download Deepin Boot Maker. You can run it after installing it.
After clicking here to download Deepin Boot Maker, you can run it by double-clicking the file.
- 1. If you find bugs in the program or have good suggestions in experiencing it, please submit them to our bug management platform.
- 2. This software is an open-source software and the address of the source code is as follows:
Gitcafe address: https://gitcafe.com/Deepin/deepin-boot-maker
Github address: https://github.com/linuxdeepin/deepin-boot-maker
- 3. On other Linux platforms like Ubuntu, you need to compile and install it yourself.