Deepin File Manager V1.5 is a bug fix version, it has added part of the function and optimized some of the operations, and fixed the bug user feeded.
- Added preview function for image, text, audio, PDF and other types of file (press Space key to trigger);
- Added merging function for folder copying / moving.
- Optimized the logic when replacing files that have same name but different types;
- Optimized "Save as" dialog and drop-down box for choosing file type;
- Optimized "Open with" function;
- Optimized display for free disk space;
- Optimized information given when conflicts occurs in file copying;
- Optimized file copying from mobile phone to local disk;
- Optimized file I/O for local disk;
- Optimized function for file searching and locating by typing keys;
- Optimized function of interacting with Chrome when popping up dialog for download;
- Optimized function for file searching by initial letter;
- Optimized colors for file renaming in list mode;
- Optimized renaming function in tile mode;
- Optimized prompt when there is no enough disk space;
- Optimized speed displaying when dealing with large file;
- Optimized menu displaying when operating in read-only mode;
- Optimized keyboard control in location "computer:///";
- Fixed issues concerning wallpaper settings, desktop corner and context menu;
- Fixed file sorting issue;
- Fixed icon displaying issue;
- Fixed issue that file manager crashes when closing several tabs;
- Fixed issue of freezing when formatting USB stick;
- Fixed issue that new windows cannot be open by pressing Ctrl-N;
- Fixed issue that the file name in "Save as" dialog is not updated;
- Fixed issue that dialog from file copying remain after unplug USB stick;
- Fixed abnormal encoding in text preview;
- Fixed issue that file manage crashes when restoring files from trash;
- Fixed issue that source files are not removed after copying / moving files across partition;
- Fixed issue that some USB sticks are not shown in file manager;
- Fixed part of the reported problems reported by community users;
Deepin user can get Deepin File Manager V1.5 by updating & upgrading the system, or searching and downloading through Deepin Store.
Please make an option to set 'detailed/list view' as default. Always have to change it manually on every single folder. Annoying as hell!
Yeah, I wait for it very much, too
Ok Morty I.I.I.I.I.I'll make sure one of this days we have some time for it... 😀
well done .!!
No Dark theme ? Disappointed.
按【空格键】预览，这一点和 Mac OS X 一样，让我更喜欢了。
Please add dark theme for the folders.
A Default List view Option is needed
I am using Deepin 15 and File Manager 1.5, I have some requests:
1) File copying/moving dialog is very basic, we need to see total file size and remaining file size!
2) File copying/moving should be paused/resumed similarly like Windows 10 feature.
3) Without entering the targeted folder, we should simply copy/move files by right clicking the folder.
and I have an issue: While moving files/folders, it takes long time like copying them. I don't know this is an issue just for me but I need help for that.
这个问题后面会优化的 同一个磁盘是剪切 不同的磁盘 是复制