Thanks for the pre-test from our friends who are members of Internal Testing Group. Yesterday we pushed out our routine system updates. Here is a summary of system bugs fixed and newly added features for your reference as follows.
Deepin Control Center
- The bug that control center was hidden by clicking on the blank area of desktop has been fixed.
- In shortcut module, the bug that some shortcuts can not be set has been fixed.
- In system information module, the bug with wrong version number displayed has been fixed.
- In power supply module, the bug caused by suspend mode when close the laptop lid has been fixed.
- In date and time module, the bug of button display error caused by adding a time zone has been fixed.
- In account module, the function of "account list" is newly added.
- In account module, the auto caps lock of new user name is newly added.
- In accounts module, the file filtering function of new account custom picture is added.
- The bug that display problem of language selection page occurred when install the system under multi-screen display has been fixed.
- The bug that display problem of login interface occurred when log into system under multi-screen display has been fixed.
- The bug that task bar automatically hides under multi-screen display has been fixed.
- The bug of desktop focus chaos under multi-screen display has been fixed.
- In task bar, the bug that windows can no t be switched back and forth by clicking the icon when several windows were opened in the docked icon has been fixed.
- In task bar, the bug that some system tray icons disappeared due to constant switch of multiple display modes has been fixed.
- The bug that current battery state can not be detected in the battery tray icon of task bar has been fixed.
- The bug that control center was unable to pop up by clicking the system tray icons in task bar.
- The display effect of right-click menu in task bar has been improved.
- In task bar, function to automatically delete the docked icons is added.
- In task bar, function to drag and drop the order of docked icons is added in classic and efficient mode.
- Smart hide mode is newly added in the task bar.
- The bug that launcher exits when uninstall software has been fixed.
- The bug that display errors occurred in category menu when use keyboard to control launcher has been fixed.
- In login page, the bug that animation of aureole around user icon disappeared when the user input a wrong password has been fixed.
- The bug that lock screen disabled when use the guest account to log in has been fixed.
- The tips for shutdown when multiple users logged in the system are newly added.
- The bug that display error may occur in login page when there were multiple users in the system has been fixed.
- The bug that progress bar of pop-up messages moves back and forth when use shortcuts to adjust brightness has been fixed.
- The bug that several startup groups cannot be deleted in batches has been fixed.
- Merge the download back-end of Deepin Store
- In Deepin Installer Montreal (Montreal) time zone, the bug that highlighted area is not in same location of marked city has been fixed.
- In Deepin Installer, the bug that installation failure caused by password with spaces has been fixed.
- In Deepin Installer, the function of auto caps lock is newly added when fill user name.
- The time zone display mode in Deepin Installer main interface has been improved.
Internal Testing Group is a branch of Deepin Community Team and its main work is to participate in testing Deepin system or software inside, so as to promote the improvement of Deepin system and software.
More details on bugs fixed, please view our Bugs Tracking System. If you find some problems in using Deepin OS or have any suggestions on improvement, you are welcome to report them on Bugs Tracking System.