Deepin Terminal V2.6.0 is a revision, which has not only added some features, but also optimized the details and fixed user feedback.
- Newly added the function to customize the window title;
- Newly add the function of cursor autohide when entering characters;
- New added the function to customize the server name in remote login;
- New added the function to search by Google when right-click on the selected text;
- New added white wind theme;
- Fixed the issue that the "Hide quake window after lost focus" option is not checked by default;
- Newly added "show_quakewindow_tab option" configuration file; whether the cursor is automatically hidden when typing in terminal;
- Newly added “follow_active_window option” configuration file; whether the cursor appears on the screen to create a new terminal window;
- Newly added “hide_quakewindow_when_active option” configuration file ; whether quake mode gets mouse focus;
- Newly added "print_notify_after_script_finish option" configuration file ; whether to exit automatically after executing the command;
Hello everyone, welcome to download Deepin Terminal V2.6.0 by updating your system or directly in Deepin Store.
Cool. The best terminal just got better!
[…] 深度终端更新到2.6版本，详情见https://www.deepin.org/2017/09/08/deepin-terminal-v2-6-0-is-released/。 […]
Good work guys!
Are you thinking to add a feature to Deepin Terminal about notifications?
Something like Elementary OS Terminal has. For example, if I type a command in a terminal que put the focus in another window, the terminal pop up a notification/play a sound to show that the command that I started there was finished.
It would be nice too.
Smart Sense, Creative Notification