Thanks for the efforts of Deepin developers, now Deepin Boot Maker 0.99 Version is released.
This software is open source software. The source code address is as follows:
Gitcafe address: https://gitcafe.com/Deepin/deepin-boot-maker
Github address: https://github.com/linuxdeepin/deepin-boot-maker
Updates of this time include the following places:
- We have added formatting options to enhance the success rate of making a boot disk. Users whose USB flash drive can’t start normally are suggested to check this feature.
- We have changed the boot program into fbinst+syslinux.
- The writing mode of the USB flash drive has been improved. The writing process becomes faster and smoother.
- Qt Widget is used to redraw the interface. Deepin Boot Maker is no longer dependent on mesa under Linux, or on DirectX under Window.
- Deepin Boot Maker uniformly releases 32-bit versions under Linux and it supports 64-bit systems’ running.
Currrently Deepin Boot Maker supports Deepin 2014/Ubuntu14.04/Ubuntu12.04. It needs the following dependencies to be able to run normally. Please execute the following demand in the terminal:
sudo apt-get install p7zip-full mtools
After downloading Deepin Boot Maker, decompress and double-click it and then the program can run.
After downloading Deepin Boot Maker, double-click it and then the program can run.
After downloading Deepin Boot Maker installation package, the program can run after it is installed.
Note: Currently Deepin Boot Maker doesn’t support Mac OS 10.10.
If you encounter other problems during using it, you are welcome to report them to our Bug management system.